Thursday 23 October 2008

shopping

tuesday 21st , today is my daughter caroilne`s birthday so i felt a bit cut off from everyone cos usually we all get together for birthdays so i went shopping in the marina mall to cheer me up lol!!!i was given an i pod by my sister so i was looking for a docking station to charge & play it but no luck. the one i wanted was out of stock :( never mind there are several malls to choose from here i`m sure to get one. today were going to dinner at abdul`s sisters house it`s all women together so it will be a good laugh. nabeela is going to do my make up she is a lovely girl i get on really well with her and she has taken me under her wing to show me some modern makeup ideas bless her!!!EVERYONE here is so sweet it`s very relaxing not to have any stress.thanks caz for the photo`s of sam & your glasses look fine .hope sam is better soon .i`m missing u all now but still having a great time .give my love to everyone xxxx.....

1 comment:

CarolineThomas said...

Oooo an Ipod? That was very nice of her! What music do you have on there? I can put all your cd music on the pc for you and transfer it if you like when you get back?
I have an Ipod too so itunes is already on your computer, hehe. Which ipod have you got? What colour? I bet you love it. You should get a stereo to play it in like I have got, it's brilliant, I'll show you when you are home.
I missed you on my birthday too, it was wierd not seeing you but Vicky treated me to a meal so it wasn't so bad. Thankyou for my card it was lovely. Sorry I haven't been blogging but I haven't been to yours and Uni is too busy.