Monday 13 October 2008

dubai

today we went to dubai, the buildings were incredible every one is different!! we went to the cloth shop and bought material to make me 2 dressesand nan 3 blouses the shop was full it was very hard to choose,after we got the cloth we drove to a small cafe and had like a pancake with omellete & cheese in gorgious!!! then we drove to the corniche that is were the beach is and all the gardens it was miles long the water was so blue,were all going there at the weekend.

2 comments:

CarolineThomas said...

I want a cheesey-pancake-omellette! It does sound good fun over there, I bet Dubai was lovely. Hope you're taking loads of pictures for me to see!
I'm glad you're having a good time.
xxx

Vicki Davis said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful trip. My Uncle worked in UAE & Saudi for a While and is back in the US now, but in a few months might be back for another job. If he goes back, my sister kat is thinking of Meeting him in Dubai for a holiday from the peace Corps and Azerbaijan.