Monday 13 October 2008

we`re here!!!

well we had a fantastic flight ,it was so roomy and comfy . i watched 2 films one with colin firth in called last time i saw my father,it was a bit slow but he was in it so i did`nt care lol!!we arrived and Jeanne and Juanita were waiting for us juanita`s car is lovely,it only took a few mintes to get to the house,the house is fabulous full of chandeliers and lovely ornaments just like a filmstars everyone greeted us and we had tea, then we all sat around talking for a while then we went to bed because we had travelled for such a long time !!!

1 comment:

CarolineThomas said...

Mmmmm Colin Firth! I need to see that too then. Nipu saw that and said it was great, each to their own I guess. Nice to know that Juanita has a car, tell her I said hi. The chandeliers sound fabulous I hope you took lot's of pictures. Really glad the flight went ok, I was really worried because you had been so scared. How is Nan?